Thursday 21 February 2008

Finding my passions...

It was suggested to me today that I think about all of the things that I love doing. The idea being, that if you follow your heart, everything else falls into place. So often our lives are dictated by other people's expectations, pressures from society, etc and we lose a sense of who we are deep down inside.

So, without further ado, the things I really love:
  • my early morning coffee routine
  • long walks with my iPod on
  • watching Scrubs
  • reading anything related to nutrition
  • dancing
  • getting my coffee from Starbucks, "to go" and taking it into a grocery store to look at food (how sad...)
  • making collages of inspirational quotes/pictures
  • making lists (obviously- haha!)
  • listening to people talk about their careers
  • giving diet/nutrition advice
  • copywriting
  • planning relocations that may/may not ever happen
  • soundtracks from Broadway shows
  • bopping around New York
  • sitting in Starbucks with friends, talking about the meaning of life
  • thinking up cool slogans for t-shirts
  • talking to people
  • feeling like I am making a difference
  • feeling like I am important to somebody
  • playing my harp
  • eating with friends at my favourite diner in New York
  • Ellen's Stardust Diner
  • being independant
  • life coaching articles
  • designing ad campaigns
What do YOU love?..

No comments: