- that everything happens for a reason, even if that reason is only to teach us something
- that putting all your eggs in one basket might seem practical but it's a big risk to take
- that some risks are worth taking
- that it's on the darkest nights that the stars shine most brightly
- that actions speak louder than words
- that you can wait forever for an apology that will never come
- that time you enjoy is not wasted time
- that 'sorry' is the hardest word to say
- that every moment we have is a gift
- that everyone is doing their best with the tools they have available to them
- that sometimes you only find the answer when you stop looking
- that people will die trying to use their bodies to say what their voices can't
- that when you face the things you are most scared of, you find you had the courage all along
- that when your mind throws up road blocks, you can drive straight through them
- that some rules are meant to be broken
- that everyone deserves to be loved
- that a good night's sleep and a great breakfast gives you a great advantage for any challenges that come your way during the day
- that everyone needs a little help sometimes
- that sometimes the only available means of transportation is a leap of faith
- that laughter is the best medicine
- that time doesn't heal everything, but compassion and forgiveness can go a long way
- that we have more power and strength than we realise
- that everyone is special in their own way
Munchables!I wanted to try the muesli that Aisha sent me in the 'blogger exchange' this morning.
With pumpkin and fromage frais...
The flavour kind of got lost in the pumpkin, but every now and again I got a little chunk of chocolate- winning start to my day!
There was some more chocolate needed later on.
I think this was a "Carbrite Raspberry Chocolate" bar (20g protein- woooo!) but will forever be known in my head as "Bizarre Bar". It was...weird. I LOVED the texture, but it had the strangest taste to it- anyone tried these? Maybe it had gone bad or something...it didn't taste gross, it was just strange. Chalky and chewy (which I like) but just really sweet with a strange hint of what I assume is *supposed* to be raspberry.. These have no sugar and no artificial sweeteners so I have no idea what
crazy chemicals ingredients I just ingested...
Lunch included my last sandwich thin- which means that 1) I have LOTS of room in my freezer now, and 2) next week WRAPS are back on the menu. You know how I roll!
Ham, tomato chutney, laughing cow cheese and pineapple. Love it.
Have a great weekend guys! Hope you all have some fun things planned!