Things I Have Learnt This Week
- houses do not clean themselves
- if an electrical appliance looks like a safety hazard, it probably should not be used
- some things are better left unsaid
- Amy’s Kitchen make delicious meals but they are designed to be ugly enough that nobody would pass them off as their own cooking
- sometimes the person you expect to kick you when you are down is the one who helps you back up
- being true to myself is more important to me than compromising who I am to fit in
- I can’t control what anyone else does or says, just how I respond to them
- all it takes is one person to say, “I believe in you” to make everything feel okay again
- crack wraps were the missing piece in my self-devised tailor-made food pyramid
- I worry too much about what people think
- I don’t say “I love you” enough to the people I would want to hear it
- everyone needs a little cheerleading squad in their lives, but it’s also a good idea to have your own pom-poms ready
- the only way to overcome a fear is to face it head on
- words have a tendency to get lost in translation and can hurt like hell when they do
- if I get up at 4;30am and go back to bed after breakfast, it’s very likely that I will be half-asleep all day
- everyone makes mistakes sometimes
- living in the ‘real world’ requires a lot of compromising, a lot of patience and a lot of compassion
- I have a very limited vocabulary when it comes to describing good food. My words of choice are: delicious, great, amazing, fabulous (note to self: bookmark a thesaurus)
- using a list format for posts
is awesome when I am feeling lazymakes it easier to formulate my thoughts
I woke up with a
Oats, blueberries, Fage and a twist on Emily's PBU (I used almond butter, which I guess makes it 'ABU'?). Emily- you are a GENIUS! According to an online thesaurus, I can describe this as appealing, delectable, delicious, delish, divine, flavorsome, heavenly, inviting, luscious, mouthwatering, palatable, saporous (eh?!), scrumptious, tantalizing, tasty or yummy. I’m going to go with all of them. Yes, it was that good.
Why do they not make more nut butter flavoured things? There is no shortage of bars/cookies/cereals, but why not yogurt, milk, etc? I know we make our own combinations, but there are so many different flavours of yogurts out there but no nut butter ones. I'd pick that over 'lemon chiffon' anyday. (Stonyfield? Yoplait? You reading this?) Or peanut butter hot chocolate? I might need to order some PB2...
Lunch also included (but was NOT limited to) something which could be described the same way as my breakfast, but I won’t
write out the whole list again hit “ctrl + p” again.
As much as I love mushrooms and spinach, I really just wanted the hummus. Think I could make a hummus smoothie? Just blend this all up and call it a Chick(pea) Monsteress?
The rest of my food over the last 24 hours has been rather dull in comparison, so I won’t bore you. It’s nothing you haven’t seen before so don’t lose sleep over it… ;)
Question: Live Writer is still not working for me. I can write/format but then can't transfer my post to Blogspot. Does anyone use Live Writer with a blogspot blog? TiPz needed!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!