Oy vey. Back to the drawing board I guess? I feel like I am going in circles with all of this, when perhaps I should be focusing more on the small everyday goals/accomplishments rather than spending so much energy focusing on what recovery is/isn't, what's normal/abnormal.
Anyway, my internet is FIXED! I am excited beyond words- my new connection is much faster, I can view/post pictures and so far, is much more reliable. *touches wood*
So, onto more fun stuff :)
Breakfast this morning:
Chopped/microwaved apple topped with fage and Bare Naked fruit and nut granola. Love this granola so much! This is one of my favourite breakfasts- apple cobbler at 6am? Heck yes!
Afternoon "snack" (Katie- I hate that word too!)
Pumpkin spice Clif bar- love the frosting and chunks of raisins in this. I ordered a box in December which I am slowly getting through then have a giant stash of maple nut to work on. Clif burn-out in the foreseeable future I think!
And, I COOKED! I tried to bake something on Saturday and realised that my oven doesn't work. I was right not to trust it- it's seriously in need of some industrial strength cleaner, but I thought I should try it. After 20 minutes of sticking my head and hands in mounds of smelly grease, I gave up. Hob and microwave will do!
Quorn mince in tomato sauce with spaghetti + parmesan cheese and steamed spinach.
I could eat spinach all day long- raw, cooked...love it. Though have yet to brave it in a fruit smoothie! One day maybe ;)
Usual disclaimer: everything that is pictured has been eaten, not everything eaten has been pictured.
Danielle tagged me to do the "survey of 8's" that's making it's way through blogosphere...
8 Things I’m Looking Forward To:
- a long hot shower tonight
- starting work on Thursday
- more summer sunshine
- my amazon order arriving
- my TV being fixed
- catching up on blogs tonight (so happy about my internet!)
- seeing my mom this weekend
- my trip to New York in August (woo!)
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
- stocked up on chewing gum
- had a meeting about photography group
- cleaned my kitchen and bathroom
- doctors appointment
- finished my book
- had my first iced coffee of the year (!)
- grocery shopping
- played with my camera
8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
- get a copywriting job at an advertising agency in New York
- move back to New York (without having to worry about work/money so much)
- go to Australia
- go to California
- write a book
- start my own t-shirt designing business
- become fluent in another language
- learn to walk in high heels
8 Shows I Watch:
- Mock The Week
- 8 out of 10 Cats
- Everybody Loves Raymond
- Badeil and Skinner Unplanned
- Sex and The City
- Sabrina The Teenage Witch (and I am NOT ASHAMED TO ADMIT IT :P )
So now I am to tag 8 people- apologies if you have been tagged already!
Hope everyone is having a great Tuesday!