Sunday 8 March 2009

Had To Be Done


Yes, that would be the bag of cheese I went out and bought this morning.

So that I could make this again: apple cheddar oatmeal




In da mix...

  • 1/3 cup oats
  • pinch of salt, tsp vanilla extract
  • apple
  • cinnamon
  • 1oz cheddar

Anyone else tried/tempted to try this?

Also more pumpkin spice trail mix and fromage frais- LOVE this combination!

I am sure my bones are soaking up the calcium goodness as I type...

********************

Yesterday evening's post/letter kind of drained me and I am kind of at a loss for words today- a whole jumble of things I want to say, but not feeling it right now.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend guys, and for those of you on your much deserved spring breaks, have a fabulous week!

6 comments:

Sophia Lee said...

oh wow! apple cheddar! how come I never thought of this in my oatmeal? you're a genius! I'm gonna try this out myself soon!

aussirish said...

haha love the interesting combo for brekkie :)
have a great day hun
xxxxx

Anonymous said...

The oatmeal sounds interesting...I am sure it is good, but I think I may just have to trust your judgement with that one.
However, the tail mix looks wonderful. What is fromage frais?
Your letter was wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Holy moly, that oatmeal looks delicious! Apples & cheese are pretty much a match made in heaven.

Thinspired said...

That is perhaps the most genius idea for oats I have ever seen. Seriously. Apple + cheddar is an awesome combo anyway, so I bet this is simply scrumptious. I am going to try it!!

Anonymous said...

I love most things with cheese, I never thought of trying it with oatmeal. Maybe I will?!!