Friday 27 February 2009

Patience

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment on yesterday's long post. I'm definitely feeling better this morning. I really do think that baby steps are the way forward- as frustrating as it it at times to be reminded of quite how far I have to go, it's also important to recognise how far I have already come. I'd much rather take my time and build a solid foundation for recovery this time, rather than rushing into "LIFE" and have it all come crashing down, leaving me back at square one. Patience isn't one of my strong points, but I think that I can probably use this as a positive thing in my recovery to keep my eye on the bigger goals I have in the long-term to use as momentum to keep pushing.

Have a great day everyone- weekend is almost here! I am leaving soon to go see my new apartment so a bundles of nerves and excitement this morning. I'll update later!

"Have patience with everything unresolved in your heart
and try to love the questions themselves ...
Don't search for the answers,
which could not be given to you now,
because you would not be able to live them.
And the point is, to live everything.
Live the questions now.
Perhaps then, someday far in the future,
you will gradually, without even noticing it,
live your way into the answer."

- rainer maria rilke

1 comment:

Pamela Alida said...

I think its a good idea to take your time and really build a strong foundation for recovery. you can totally do this. keep your head up and stay strong.