Wednesday 25 February 2009

The Plan Not To Plan

Today was the first day of making a real effort to listen to what my body was saying when it came to selecting a snack this afternoon. So what did my body say? Why, peanut butter of course! An apple peanut butter bar to be precise:


I haven't seen these much in the blogging community, but I love them. I definitely prefer them to lara bars (don't hate!), though having said that, I didn't like it much the first time I tried it so maybe should give lara another go... This was a great snack and definitely filled my "what am I in the mood for?" criteria.

I am still playing with my camera whilst also making the most of my mom's oven whilst I am still here- my new place does have an oven, but I'm not sure how soon I'll figure it out. I swear, kitchen appliances seem to have personalities of their own and it takes me a while to get to "know" my cookers! Haha... So, courtesy of Kath, I made banana baked oatmeal.

Putting it together:

Post-bake:

Ta-da!..
Highly recommend this recipe- I've made it a few times and love it!

2 comments:

Pamela Alida said...

I am really impressed with you eating what your body wants! Congrats. that recipe looks delish im going to have to try it sometime.

Thinspired said...

Wow! That baked oatmeal looks amazing! I can't remember seeing that on Kath's blog in squares like that. It does seem like something she would make though. Looks delicious!!