Tuesday 24 February 2009

Technical Issues

Morning people! Happy Tuesday/pancake day/Mardis Gras!

Just a quick note before I run off to therapy to say that I am having some trouble commenting on people's blogs- the word verification thing isn't showing up, so I can't respond... Started last night and still isn't working so can't comment, but am thinking of you all, reading your blogs (stalker style now!) and want to say THANK YOU for the great comments and feedback you left me about yesterday's post.

Have a fabulous Tuesday!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am also having trouble posting comments.
Yes, I think we should have a virtual pancake breakfast within the upcomming weeks.
Take care. Keep moving forward, I know you will do a great job.

Pamela Alida said...

I am having trouble with the comments too. Good luck at therapy. Have a wonderful day

Thinspired said...

I totally had the same issues and thought it was just me!! Seems to be fixed now...